Saturday 9 March 2013

Let's get it started

So, I am having a very hard time trying to get weight off and keep it off. So I thought if I do posts on this, maybe I'll be able to just get it done.

My plan for this blog is to write down everything I eat. This will probably include more than one post a day, one on food, which I will be noting down every time I eat, and one on exercise, which again I will be noting down every time I do something.

Right now, my favourite food is probably light cream cheese and carrot sticks. Something about that is the most beautiful thing ever. I'm trying to eat that instead of something bad, so fingers crossed I can.

I'm also trying to get into running. I got the zombies, run! app and seriously I love it. I'm going to do a post later on of my route, pics of where I run, and my thoughts later.

About me? I'm 20 years old, I'm far too big, a lot bigger than I should be, I write, I knit, I dance, I read. I eat too much. I'm hoping this blog will stop it.

I've also been on weightwatchers for just over a year. I have lost a lot of weight with it, but I put it all back on after moving out of my house and moving into Student accommodation. I'm going to try and get back to healthy eating. Let's get fit and healthy before my 21st (May)

No comments:

Post a Comment